As details of current situations that impact our institution are released, we will add those resources here:
- Free access to the Grammarly writing tool is available. Fill out this request form with your TOCC account for access!
- Watch the Fall Student Orientation Zoom recording!
- The SCAC Fall Course Schedule (updated 8/14/22) is now available!
- The 2022-2023 SCAC Academic Calendar is now available!
- To order Fall 2022 textbooks, fill out the Textbook Charge Form.
- Applying for graduation? Please submit this form!
- There are job openings for full-time staff and faculty at Apache College!
- SCAC community flyers are available for browsing online!
- A limited number of Chromebook laptops are available for checkout to local students who do not have a computer of their own to use for academic work. Please review the checkout policies for Chromebooks and fill out the Equipment Checkout Request Form there to start the request process.
- For help with Technical Issues, you can also search for tech support articles and file help tickets at https://scac.freshdesk.com. You can also email email@example.com or call/text 928-864-9328.
- The SCAC 2020-2022 Catalog is available (updated 9/5/2022)!
- New students can apply online to SCAC! For help with Admissions and Registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Past and current students are encouraged to register for classes online by logging into MyTOCC using their TOCC Gmail credentials. http://my.tocc.edu/ics. You may also use this printable Registration Transaction Form to add or drop classes.
- Tutoring is available for free! Email email@example.com or call/text 928-200-2067 to set up an appointment.
SCAC Public Calendar