The San Carlos Apache College campus offers various indoor and outdoor spaces for teaching and gathering, described in the sections below. Spaces are prioritized for class use, and we encourage you to discuss with us well in advance about your group’s specific needs. Please review and submit the SCAC Facilities Use Request Form as soon as possible to initiate a request, as use of the facility is not guaranteed without an approved reservation. Many of our spaces are regularly in use by classes and other academic purposes.
This is the former Tribal Administration Building.
- MB03 “The Boardroom”: Seats 10-12 around a large conference table.
- MB05 Computer Lab: Seats 8 at individual Windows workstations. Contains a 55″ interactive display.
- MB08 “The Tiny Classroom”: Seats 5-6.
- MB10 “The Council Chamber”: Seats 20+. Contains an 86″ interactive display.
- Campus Lawn: Outdoor space in front of the main building.
Joe Montana Building
This is the former Planning Building, across the street from the Main Building.
- JM01 Computer Lab. Seats 14 at individual Windows 10 workstations. Contains a 55″ interactive display.
- JM02 Classroom. Seats 20.
Gilson Wash Activity Center
- Computer Lab: Seats 16 at individual Porteus Kiosk workstations with Chrome web browsing functionality. No Windows nor Office software is installed. Requires climbing stairs to second floor.