Click to read a message from SCAC President, Dr. Martín Ahumada. Details about the coronovirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic will be posted here:
- COVID-19 hotlines have been set up to answer any questions from the public about testing, symptoms, and any other questions you have about the virus. Call 211 from anywhere in Arizona to reach the Crisis Response Network, or call 844-542-8201 to reach the AZ Poison and Drug Information Center. Please also consider calling your local hospital or healthcare provider for additional help.
COVID-19 Information and Prevention
- Arizona Together: resources for individuals and businesses
- COVID-19 Resources for Indigenous Peoples
- Current information about novel coronavirus COVID-19 (from Infectious Disease Society of America)
- Arizona Emergency Information Network
- COVID-19 Symptoms flyer (from CDC)
- Stop the Spread of Germs (from CDC)
- Coronavirus Myths (info by World Health Organization)
San Carlos Tribal Resolutions regarding COVID-19
All Tribal resolutions passed by the Council are posted in this archive: https://scatcourt.demo.site
- April 11, 2020 (MR-20-043): Ban on wakes and funerals, ban on non-member access to reservation, face mask and glove requirements, etc.
- March 23, 2020 (MR-20-039): Ban on gatherings over 10, possibility of curfew from 10pm to 6am,
- March 19, 2020 (MR-20-038): Closure of casinos; TERC to commandeer large facilities if needed, for the purposes of quarantining and medical treatment, etc.
- March 14, 2020 (MR-20-033): State of Emergency declared, employees to be on administrative leave or to work from home, ban on gatherings over 100, Tribal Emergency Response Commission (TERC) given greater authority, etc.
- March 12, 2020 (MR-20-032): Ban on employee travel, public gatherings restricted to 50, employees onsite required to undergo health assessments, etc.