As details of current situations that impact our institution are released, we will add those resources here:
- Check out the latest edition of our Health Services Newsletter (11/25/2020)!
- Please see the latest Tribal Council resolution regarding COVID-19 Restrictions, effective 11/21-12/05: TERC Update (11/23/2020)
- The Spring 2021 Course Schedule is now available!
- A limited number of Chromebook laptops are available for checkout to local students who do not have a computer of their own to use for academic work. Please review the checkout policies for Chromebooks and fill out the Equipment Checkout Request Form there to start the request process.
- For help with Technical Issues, you can also search for tech support articles and file help tickets at https://scac.freshdesk.com. You can also email email@example.com or call/text 928-864-9328.
- The SCAC 2020-2022 Catalog has been released!
- New students can apply online to SCAC! For help with Admissions and Registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Past and current students are encouraged to register for classes online by logging into MyTOCC using their TOCC Gmail credentials. http://my.tocc.edu/ics. You may also use this printable Registration Transaction Form to add or drop classes.
- Tutoring remains available during this time. Email email@example.com or call/text 928-200-2067 to set up an appointment.