As details of current situations that impact our institution are released, we will add those resources here:
- A limited number of Chromebook laptops are available for checkout to local students who do not have a computer of their own to use for academic work. Please review the checkout policies for Chromebooks and fill out the Equipment Checkout Request Form there to start the request process.
- For help with Technical Issues, you can also search for tech support articles and file help tickets at https://scac.freshdesk.com. You can also email email@example.com or call/text 928-864-9328.
- The SCAC 2020-2022 Catalog has been released!
- New students can apply online to SCAC! For help with Admissions and Registrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tutoring remains available during this time. Email email@example.com or call/text 928-200-2067 to set up an appointment.
- WiFi Internet will be provided to our students even beyond our limited hours of operation if you’d like to access it from outside of our buildings. The current password for our SCAC-Guest wifi network is “apachecollege”.
- In-person registrations and Accuplacer testing will be postponed until further notice. Past and current students are encouraged to register for classes online by logging into MyTOCC using their TOCC Gmail credentials. http://my.tocc.edu/ics. You may also use this printable Registration Transaction Form to add or drop classes.
- General information about the COVID-19 pandemic is listed on our Coronavirus page.