As details of current situations that impact our institution are released, we will add those resources here:
- The SCAC Admin Building is closed until Mon, June 29. We are taking essential measures to ensure the health and safety of guests and members of the College family. These measures include deep-cleaning our campus facilities and adjusting our hours of operations and staff work schedules to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- The Withdraw Deadline for Summer Session is June 30. You may also drop classes by filling out this online Summer Course Drop Form.
- For help with Admissions and Registrations, please contact email@example.com. For help with Technical Issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-864-9328.
- We celebrated SCAC’s very first graduating class on Friday, June 5. Visit our Commencement page to watch the celebration again!
- The computer labs are closed to students until further notice. See the SCAC Public Calendar for future lab schedule (subject to change).
- Tutoring remains available during this time. Email email@example.com or call/text 928-200-2067 to set up an appointment.
- WiFi Internet will be provided to our students even beyond our limited hours of operation if you’d like to access it from outside of our buildings. The current password for our SCAC-Guest wifi network is “apachecollege”.
- In-person registrations and Accuplacer testing will be postponed until further notice. Past and current students are encouraged to register for classes online by logging into MyTOCC using their TOCC Gmail credentials. http://my.tocc.edu/ics.
- General information about the COVID-19 pandemic is listed on our Coronavirus page.